Our secure payments for your holiday purchases
RESASOL offers you the possibility of paying for your holiday using:
- A wide range of secure payment methods, so that everyone can find the payment method that suits them
- Payment via interest-free instalments, automatic or not, to adapt to everyone’s individual budget.
You can pay for all or part of your stay by bank card. Our payment platform accepts the following payment cards:
- Visa Electron
- Master Card
- e-Carte bleue
Pay in 3 instalments at no extra cost: When paying by card, you can choose to pay in instalments at no extra cost. The payment will then be made automatically every month according to a repayment schedule validated upon booking.
You can pay for all or part of your holiday by bank transfer.
Bank Code: 10268
Branch Code: 04580
Account no.: 12728300200
RIB Key: 51
IBAN: FR76 1026 8045 8012 7283 0020 051
You can pay for all or part of your stay via iDEAL, the online payment system based on online banking services
You can pay for all or part of your stay by cheque.
The cheque must be made out to: RESABEST
Booking via this means of payment is only effective upon reception of payment. The cheque must be received within 8 days at the following address:
1 Route des Lacs
ANCV E-Holiday Vouchers
You can pay for all or part of your stay using ANCV e-Holiday Vouchers.
ANCV e-Holiday Vouchers are holiday vouchers but better!
- Easier: you can pay for your holiday in just a few clicks.
- Quicker: you no longer need to send your vouchers by post. Your booking is effective immediately!
Secured using a code to be scratched off.
TIR GROUPÉ gift voucher
You can pay for all or part of your holiday using TIR GROUPÉ gift vouchers.
Booking is only effective upon reception of payment. The vouchers must be received within 8 days at the following address:
1 Route des Lacs
Paying for your holiday: in practice
- A deposit is requested upon booking to reserve your stay/accommodation.
- This deposit is equal to 25% of the total price of the reserved holiday, for a booking made more than one month prior to the stay.
- The deposit can be paid via one of the payment methods mentioned above.
Please note: If paying using Holiday Vouchers, e-Holiday Vouchers or TIR GROUPÉ gift vouchers, if the amount of your vouchers is not equal to the deposit amount, the rest will need to be paid via bank card.
- Your stay must be paid for 1 month prior to your arrival
- You can pay for your stay in several instalments at no extra cost
- If you opted for the payment in 3 instalments at no extra cost when you booked, you will be debited via bank card according to the repayment schedule validated upon booking.
As you please: you can decide to pay for your stay in however many instalments you like, decide on the amounts of these instalments, and even the payment method used.
You can therefore pay for all or part of your balance via:
> Cheque, holiday vouchers, or TIR GROUPÉ gift vouchers by sending them, along with the booking number which appears on your booking confirmation, to the following address:
1 Route des Lacs
> Bank card or e-Holiday Vouchers, by going to your customer account, with your booking number which appears on your booking confirmation.
If you are a beneficiary of the VACAF aid, part of your stay may be financed by the CAF. To use this, you need to select an approved VACAF establishment
Once your booking has been made, call us on +33(0)5 58 48 22 00 (cost of a local call) so that we can set up your VACAF documents together. This will allow us to determine the amount paid for by the CAF. You will just have to pay for the remaining portion of the balance.